Iflix partners up with Telenor 4G Pakistan to offer unlimited access for 3 months to all Telenor’s prepaid or postpaid customers. The unpaid 3 month’s free access to iflix’s media content is worth PKR 1,200 and applies to all the existing prepaid and postpaid customers of the telecommunication giant. The move indicates that the second most popular online streaming platform after Netflix, is making huge efforts to establish a strong online presence in Pakistan.
With a huge selection of your favorite TV series, movies, cartoons from the US, UK, Pakistan, and more, Iflix is gearing up to place media entertainment at its users’ fingertips. According to the statement made by the firm, each subscriber of iflix service will be entitled to an additional 1GB worth of data every month to download and stream on company’s streaming platform.
For those who are wondering, Iflix is available in all parts of Pakistan!
What are the main features of iflix:
- 3 months free trial exclusively for Telenor Users
- Countless TV shows, movies and more
- Access Iflix on up to 5 devices
- Users can stream on two screen simultaneously
- Stream on TV, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Users can even download the video content via offline mode.
It is pertinent to note that iflix offers a complimentary one-month trial to all its new customers with full access to its services, content, and features. Those who are interested in benefiting from the offer can sign-up using two simple steps.
- Download the app or go to iflix.com
- Sign-up and click on “Redeem Now” button and you’re in! If you’re using data saver on Google Chrome, remember to turn it off to activate your account.