Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard disk. There are two kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your browser when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your computer until deleted or until they expire.
TO DISABLE COOKIES IN INTERNET EXPLORER
- Click ‘Tools’ > ’Internet Options’ > ’Privacy’
- TO DISABLE COOKIES IN FIREFOX
- Click ‘Tools’ > ’Options’ > ’Privacy’
- TO DISABLE COOKIES IN CHROME
- Click ‘Settings’ > ’Settings’ > ’Advanced Settings’ > ’Content Settings’
Disabling cookies may affect your ability to use some websites.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES ON THE WEBSITE
Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google/Gmail, LinkedIn, etc. will use their cookies to track users who will visit/login to our website via their plugins.