Cinepax Cinemas and UnionPay International inked a card issuing agreement for “Cinepay Reward & Payment Card.” The move depicts that Cinepax Cinemas is pretty serious towards achieving its market ventures in the entertainment industry.
Backed by Bank Alfalah, Cinepay is one-of-a-kind cobranded card. With its unique payment system, Cinepay makes purchasing movie tickets easier for customers.
For those who are wondering, Cinepay Reward & Payment Card is powered by UnionPay and comes with many unique features, such as:
- Acceptance at all ATMs and POS machines available in Pakistan and abroad.
- Cash in facility at all Cinepax Cinemas and Bank Alfalah branches.
- Discount on partner outlets of Bank Alfalah and UnionPay.
- Online and offline shopping.
- Facility to purchase tickets online, through the official website and mobile application of Cinepax and Bank Alfalah.
Arif Baig Mohammad, chairman and founding owner of Cinepax cinemas said:
“For the first time in Pakistan a Cinema co-branded Reward & Payment Card is being launched with instant accrual & redemption benefits embedded in an industry leading loyalty program. We at Cinepax continue to offer extra to our customers to become their favorite entertainment destination.”
This cobranded card-linked wallet is aimed to improve the experience of customers, especially when it comes to watching movies at Cinepax. Customers can get the card for free from any Cinepax cinema.